- Contracts are in place for all clients and contracted virtual assistants before work is undertaken.
- Data Protection Laws are adhered to as is being an ICO Registered Controller (ICO Registration: ZA086498).
- All original work will be destroyed after a period of 2 months, unless otherwise requested.
- Payments are due on strictly 7 days terms.
- Virtual Hand reserves the right to halt services and not to return work if invoices are not paid.
- Pre-paid hours are non-refundable and are valid for that calendar month only e.g. hours bought in January are only valid for January. All pre-paid hours are billed in actual time.
- Postage/courier fees are not included in our hourly rates and will be billed separately.
- Office supplies are not included in our hourly rates and will be billed separately.
- Outsourced costs such as bulk printing are charged at cost (as agreed) and will be billed separately.
- Travel is charged at 0.45p per mile for journeys and at cost for train/air fares.
- Onsite working is charged at an additional premium on top of hourly rate.
- Work will not be accepted until the contract has been signed and initial invoice paid.
- We will acknowledge all work within 24 hours during business hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. If you haven’t received an acknowledgement, please call 01924 658282 for confirmation.
- All details required will be confirmed and work cannot commence until all logins, passwords etc have been received. Deadlines will be agreed at time of acceptance of work.
Urgent or weekend charges
- If you have an urgent job we will try and accommodate it but it will be subject to a £25 rush job fee, regardless of the size. This compensates us for having to move other clients in our schedule to accommodate your work. We will always inform you of this before completing the work.
- It is up to you to check work which we return and raise any queries forthwith thereafter.
- Holidays: We can take time off for UK bank holidays and personal holidays but these will always be notified and if required, cover be available. Any additional charges for holiday working will be notified prior to accepting the work, if applicable.
Transcription and copy typing
- Please note we accept dictation in both digital and handwritten formats. Digital transcription will be charged per audio minute and copy typing per minute.
Disclaimer and Applicable law
- We will not be liable for any losses you might sustain arising directly or indirectly from our completing work save in so far as the same arises directly from our negligence.
- This contract shall be governed by English Law.
- Our business address is: Virtual Hand, Prospect House, Prospect Road, Ossett West Yorkshire WF5 8AE.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with our Confidentiality Agreement which will be signed by both parties prior to work commencing.
Please help us provide excellent business support by adhering to these rules.
Many thanks and take care