Delegation is essential if you want to get more done or do more of what you love!
Your business is growing and you are finding that you are working more on your business than in it, but what can you do? Hiring a VA is the most popular answer but is this the right answer for you?
Here are 10 reasons you need a VA to help you with your business:
- There are some exciting projects you’d like to start but are tied up in the day to day running of your business.
- You missed a deadline as you forgot to add it to your planner.
- You are not on top of your business development as you haven’t enough hours in the day.
- You are working far too many hours each week to keep on top of the day to day admin in your business.
- You are sacrificing activities you enjoy doing in your business to do the mundane boring, essential jobs.
- You can’t remember if you fulfilled an order as you cannot find the invoice or order details.
- You missed out on a contract as you didn’t reply to an email on time.
- You are spending far too much time on your business and it is causing stress in your home life.
- You are spending too much time on tasks that you could pay someone else to do for less than you could be earning an hour in your business
- Your business has plateaued as you haven’t enough time to move to the next level.
If this is you and your business, you need to be hiring a virtual assistant to help you in your business. I’d be happy to spend some time helping you to assess what areas would benefit your business.
Here’s a Time Management and Delegation document that can get you started.
Employing staff is a whole new ball game with its own set of rules. Working with a VA is an option that a great many business people are turning to. Check out my book on How to Hire a Virtual Assistant. Available on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn how you can work with Virtual Hand; how your business can grow and how you can communicate better with your audience.